A sailor is in Pakistan Navy worked in passenger ships, tanker ships, freighters navigating seagoing vessels and assisting with the maintenance operations. their main focus on the maintenance of all kinds or types of naval ships.
naval management select candidates in the navy as sailor twice in a year. The first selection for the sailor in Pak navy held in the first week of May and the second selection in Pak navy as a sailor held in the first week of November every year.
NOTE: Visit this site for more details.
here we tell you all the eligibilities which are based for applying in pak navy as a sailor.
to apply for the sailor in pak navy you have the nationality of Pakistan. if you have the nationality of any other country then you are not eligible to join pak navy as Sailor.
only male citizens of Pakistan can apply for the sailor in Pakistan navy. females are not eligible to join pak navy as sailor. but in some categories, females also can apply to join pak navy as sailor.
age for joining the pak navy as sailor for most categories is 16 to 20 years old. only for MTD, the age limit is 16 to 24 years and for Naib Khateeb the age limit is under 35 years
only unmarried can apply for the sailor in pak navy. married candidates are not eligible to join pak navy as sailor. but in the case of MTD and Nab Khateeb married candidates are also eligible to join pak navy as sailor.
height of 5.4 ft or 162 cm required to join pak navy as sailor. but in the case of NP/marine for PTI and Music branch height of 5.7 ft or 170 cm needed or required. for female technician 152.4 cm or 5 ft needed
- in case of Aviation/Operation/Marine Engineering/Logistic matric with 65% marks is needed to join the Pak navy as a sailor
- for female medical technician matric with 65% marks is needed
- Naval Police, Marine, PTI, Musician matric with 60% marks is needed
- CHEF/steward matric with 55% marks are required
- For MTD matric passed with valid driving license
- TO PASS/Sanitary worker 8th is required
Procedure Of Selection for Sailor in Pak Navy
- the first step is the entrance test after applying for the sailor in the navy
- the second is the intelligent test if the entrance test is passed
- if you passed the intelligence test then the third test is the academic test for the science group( English, Maths, Physics, and General knowledge)
- after these tests, preliminary Medical is taken
- after clearing medical Interview is taken
- Final selection is made on the base of merit by NHQ
The procedure of Applying to Join Pak Navy As Sailor
you can apply to join the Pak navy as a sailor by visiting your nearest selection center or recruitment center along with the following documents
- Original and photocopies of Matric certificates
- four passport size photograph
- Original CNIC or Form B
- Uncrossed postal order
you can also apply online on your computer or cell phone by visiting the official website of the Pakistan Navy. you can apply only when the advertisements issued by the management of the Pakistan Navy. otherwise, there is no option of applying for the sailor in the Pak navy. the link to the official website of the Pakistan navy is given below
you have simply to open the link and select the registration form and put all the required information and data into the form and click to submit option. while entering the information on the registration form you have to put carefully correct information. otherwise, in case of wrong information, your registration should be canceled.